This working group was dispanded in 2018, having served its purpose as set out in the terms of reference.
Terms of reference:
1. To provide strategic oversight across a range of development issues considered part of the Princes Parade project;
2. Provide a co-ordinated member view to shape and influence the project proposal as it develops;
3. To act as an informal body in challenging officers to ensure high quality outcomes in delivering the corporate agenda;
4. To provide a link between the Council’s asset management approach and development proposed on the site; and
5. To take into account the legal, financial and risk implications of development proposals, drawing on relevant officers and specialist input as needed.
Support officer: Kate Clark.