Venue: Vitual Zoom Meeting
Contact: Sue Lewis
Declarations of Interest
Members of the Council should declare any interests which fall under the
a) Disclosable pecuniary interests (DPI);
b) Other Significant Interests (OSI);
c) Voluntary announcements of other interests.
There were no declarations of interest.
To note the minutes of the meeting held on 20 May 2020.
The minutes of the meeting held on 20 May were submitted and approved.
A Presentation will be given to members.
Chris Wheaton and Robert White, Quod presented members with an overview of the updated draft Otterpool Park Housing Strategy, as summarised below. An initial housing strategy was submitted in February 2019 as part of the outline planning application. A number of key areas for refinement were highlighted by the local planning authority and these are reflected in the updated document.
Members paid particular attention to the following:
· Source of the data presented.
· Engaging with more people across the District and outside of the development site.
· Communicating the project to residents regularly.
· Further statistics on housing allocations.
· Jobs and how they are reflected in the development – clarity of numbers is requested. Further information on employment will be provided to members following the meeting.
It was agreed that future reports presented to the working group would contain as much detail and context as possible for members to discuss.
It was also agreed that when ... view the full minutes text for item 27.