Shepway Joint Transportation Board
Purpose of committee
The Joint Transportation Board will:
(a) capital and revenue funded works programmes
(b) traffic regulation orders
(c) street management proposals
and will provide advice on these matters to the relevant Executive as appropriate
2. Be a forum for consultation between Kent County Council and the council on policies, plans and strategies related to highways, road traffic and public transport.
3. Review the progress and outturn of works and business performance indicators.
4. Recommend and advise on the prioritisation of bids for future programmes of work.
5. Receive reports on highways and transportation needs within the district
- Hodgson Graves Richard Birkby
- Miss Susan Carey
- Councillor Malcolm Dearden (Chairman)
- Councillor Peter Gane
- Parish Councillor Frank Hobbs
- Councillor Rory Love
- Francis James Mckenna
- Robert George Neaves
- Councillor Stuart Peall
- Councillor Mrs Susan Wallace
- Mrs Carole Waters
- Martin Edward Whybrow
Support officer: Kate Clark.
Web site: http:///www.shepway.gov.uk